Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you must cease to continue to use this website.
2.1. A description of the Services is available on our Website (hereinafter “Collection or Delivery”). We will provide the Services with reasonable care and skill in accordance with the description set out on the Website.
2.2. We reserve the right to vary or withdraw any of the Services described on the Website without notice.
2.3 We expect you to confirm that the Services you are purchasing will meet your needs. We do not make any guarantee to you that you will obtain a particular result, professional qualification or employment opportunity from your purchase and completion of any of the Services.
3. Purchasing Services via the Website
3.1. In order to purchase any of the Services you must use our online ordering system provided by Shopify
3.2. When you place an order for a product with a service via the Website, you are offering to purchase the Services on these terms and conditions as well as the delivery costs and specific terms and conditions. We reserve the right to cancel or decline your order or any part of your order at any time until it has been confirmed.
3.3. A legally binding agreement between us and you shall come into existence when we have accepted your offer to purchase Services from us by sending you an email confirming the order.
4. Fees, Cancellation and Refund policy may change for every product listed, kindly read FAQ’s specific terms and conditions for Fees, Cancellation and Refund policy.
5. Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
We do not warrant that
(i) the Services will meet your requirements or expectations,
(ii) the Services will be delivered uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
(iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable,
(iv) any errors in the Services will be corrected.
6. You understand and agree that We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to any loss of profit, loss of goodwill, loss of business reputation, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Services, or other intangible loss, resulting from:
(i) the use or the inability to use the Services;
(ii) any changes which We may make to the Services, or any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services;
(iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
(iv) the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through the use of the Services;
(v) or any other matter relating to the Services.
7. Technical support is provided on a best-effort basis by e-mail.
8. You understand that We can use third parties (e.g., hosting partners) to provide the necessary resources (e.g., hardware, software, networking, storage, images etc.) to run the Services.